Danny Gloves (Instrumental) Danny Gloves (Instrumental)

Got DAMN thats fire. straight Gucci. I'd be a hater if i didn't like it so much. ha ha

MK Ultra MK Ultra

a little too fast for my taste but a very interesting concept. sounds like something straight out of a game. i like the changing pitches. you just need some vocals for this one to come to life.

phosphorusprocedure responds:

I could see that. At the time, I couldn't figure out what to add to it, so I uploaded it as is. It definitely could've benefited from additional elements. Thanks for the feedback!

Hater Hater Hater Hater

Damn that was pretty sick. Something i could bang in my whoopdi. ha ha. good shit though

stackz989 responds:

Glad to hear that, thanks.

Got A New Deck Yet? {INST} Got A New Deck Yet? {INST}

needs a change of pace somewhere.

but this is good so far. i could see this sample used in a variety of ways.

cjsnow1 responds:

Yeah I could too. The breaks sound a little off with the rest of the song. Sort of tears the semi-flow that's going on. Thanks for the review! :)

Power.. Power..

Nice. but you should try....

it without the horns just to see how it sounds but thats just my opinion. but that is one fine beat. i'd tap that;)

bat-man187 responds:

ay i was thinking the same thingg ,THANKKS DOE.

Motivational Grind w/ Smoke Motivational Grind w/ Smoke

west coast right?

sounds a little bit like cholo rap and bone thugs and harmony.

SpinDash! - Ice Cap Zone SpinDash! - Ice Cap Zone

what? no one likes ambient these days?

this is good. i like it alot. i don't know why it has such a low score. but this is nice.

sonicandmariorulz responds:

thanks dude. it really means a lot to me that someone is liking what i do. to be honest i think i screwed up a few things 'cause i took a look at the mixcraft (i use mixcraft as my software, btw) file and noticed that the bass was not at all on tune. but whatever. it's good enough as it is if you ask me. anyways i'm starting to ramble. thanks for the review. :)

broken heart-broken song broken heart-broken song

Great!!!

not realy bjorks style. but then again bjork doesnt really have a style. but this is good. it could be on volta or medulla. i am also a huge fan of hers.

La La La Cypher La La La Cypher

it needs more rehursing

i can hear the first guy reading off of what he wrote. the 1st and 3rd guy are trying to hard to catch the beat. the second guy need to smooth out his flow just a bit but other than that, number two you win.

The' Under-Ground ! The' Under-Ground !

a little more work

this is pretty good. i really like the smoothness. maybe a bit more ambiance to it would create more of that mac miller sound. and mac miller.

BlowinMoneyENT responds:

well it most certaintly isnt finished